Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to Utah

I woke up this morning to grandkids wishing me a Happy Birthday. 66 years on this earth. I have learned tons and had many ups and downs but as my brother always says, "It's all good."
I drove to Utah to take care of the kids so Dean and Amie could go to Hawaii. I got here in time to go to Hailey's basketball game. It was so much fun to see those beautiful granddaughters of mine. So very gorgeous. After the game we went to Burger King for dinner. The kids decided I needed a crown so Amie took a picture of us. Pretty funny if you ask me.... I really shouldn't let Amie take pictures of me, but what you see is what you get.

I have been crowned!

Dean and Amie will be leaving at 4am in the morning. Too early for me. I'm pretty tired from the 4 hour drive so it's bed time for me.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for another birthday. I am blessed to have such good friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...