Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beautiful Sabbath

Bailee, Austin and I got up this morning and went to church. Our church starts at 11am. It was at 1pm but the ward that meets before us has too many members and didn't have enough room so they moved back to 1pm and we went to 11am. It's my very favorite time for church. I have time to finish up my lesson.
I love my little Sunbeams. I think I am going to have to ask for a team teacher. I can't take one child to the bathroom and leave the rest behind and they put all the teachers on the outside of the row so I can't control all the kids at once. I seem to have about three that just have a mind of their own. I'm going to call the Primary President tomorrow and talk to her.
Austin made waffles for us for dinner. He's quite the little chef.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the Gospel. What in the world would I do without it. It gives me comfort and hope. I know I can have peace and my prayers answered by just asking. What a loving Heavenly Father I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...