Monday, January 30, 2012

Kathy Left Today

I am sad. My best friend went back to St. George. I wanted to go with her but couldn't. Life just gets in the way of my fun all the time. I am very tired today. We didn't get much done while Kathy was here but we had a great time. We played Castleville sitting on the couch together and talked and talked and talked. We are really good at that.
I hope this sore throat goes away soon so I can get going on all those apples waiting for me. I didn't do anything today but try to stay awake. Tomorrow will be better.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the fun time I had with my friend. I so needed my friend to come and visit me. She always makes me a happy camper...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...