Friday, January 13, 2012

Scrap Night with Cheese Cake

Gerri likes her Cheese Cake. She had her tonsils out so she was feeling pretty bad. Heather finally had to take her home and come back to scrap with Judy and I.
 Judy worked on Scouting stuff.

Judy, Judy, Judy

Heather, Gerri and Judy came over to Dean and Amie's to scrapbook with me. They brought me a cheese cake for my birthday. How sweet is that. It's so good to have such good friends. I actually finished this page of Kathy at the Deer Farm in Arizona.

Deer Farm
I really had fun and even got a page done.
Grateful Statement: I have to say that I am so grateful for good friends that care about me. Heavenly Father is so good to me to put such wonderful people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...