Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pantry Finished

Tommy finished my pantry shelves. Look at the shelves with nothing on them. I bet it won't take me long to fill them up. What a handy hubby I have.
Ready for stuff

I took these pictures of the dogs. What a life they have. They are good company for each other and Tommy and I. I really love these silly dogs. Maggie comes over to my house during the day while the kids are in school.

Sisters

It is raining here. So much mud. I hate mud... It seems to find it's way into my house. Either on our feet, the kids feet or the dogs feet. I hate mud.... That would be the chicken coop Tommy made. He still has to paint it and then it will be all ready for the chickens. Our chickens are still laying the biggest eggs ever. We just have to make sure we collect them every day so they don't freeze.

Rain makes mud...

That's been my day. Watching it rain and watching Tommy make my shelves.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Tommy. He is so good with everything. I'm glad I got a handy hubby and that he's willing to do things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...