Friday, January 27, 2012

My Best Friend Kathy Came To Visit

Goats

My best friend Kathy came to visit me. She drove all the way from St. George to Rigby. I was so happy to see her. Look what she brought for us to make Apple Pie Filling using Amie's recipe. 

Apples

 I think we have our work cut out for us. I have a sore throat that my darling grandkids gave me so I'm not feeling so ambitious. We'll see what happens. And look what my best friend bought me for my birthday. Four buckets of wheat. Kathy knows what I like.

Wheat

We went grocery shopping at Winco to get the stuff for the pie filling and some groceries. It's so good to have my bestie to hang out with. I just love this lady so much. We always say we are really sisters, just born to different mom's.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Kathy. She is just the best. Heavenly Father blessed me with such a great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...