Saturday, January 21, 2012

Going to the Mall

Bailee and Marissa

Today I took Bailee and Marissa to the mall. I went to Michael's, Joanne's and Bed, Bath and Beyond. I am finding things to decorate the top of my cabinets in my kitchen. I did find three things but I have a ton more. I met back up with the girls at the mall and then we went to Sonic for lunch. I dropped the kids off at Marissa's and went to get my hair cut in Rigby.  Then I went to the market and back home.
That's been my day. I made bow ties noodles and Alfredo sauce for dinner. Harley and I have been watching Chopped all evening. We like this show. We always decide who we think should win and cheer them on. Too funny....
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my grandkids. They really do make my days happy. What a blessing they are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...