Friday, December 30, 2011

Dean's Birthday Celebration

My computer had a ton of virus' on it. The Computer Store in Rigby fixed it all up for me. He installed a Virus Program, Cleaner and Malware program to keep me safe. He was very funny and told me he just loved people like me because it kept him in business. Smart Alec. Now to catch up some what.

Hayden, Harrison, Austin and Hannah (Too cute even with her eyes closed) waiting for Dean to Open his presents.
 Tommy "Dad" waiting too!
 Bailee looks too serious for a birthday party.
 Dean and Hailey. These Ingram girls can't keep their eyes open. So gorgeous.
 Opening his presents.
Tommy and I brought Bailee and Austin with us to visit with for Dean's birthday. They are out of school for Christmas break. Bailee spent time with her best friend Meagan. They have been best buddies for a long time. Austin played Zelda with Harrison and Hayden. They had so much fun...
We went out to dinner at Dalton's. Such yummy food.
I really need to get better at pictures. I didn't get any at the restaurant.
Amie took me to Mount Pleasant where Heather is in rehab. We had a good visit. I just love the granddaughter of mine.
We came on Tuesday and left on Saturday so I could get back to teach my Sunbeam class.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my son Dean. He has always been such a good kid. I am grateful that I was blessed to be his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...