Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Birthday Gift

New Countertop

Computer Desk almost ready

While I was in Utah Janna and her dad worked on my room. They put the countertops on my cabinets and mounted the ones in my laundry room. I also have two of the three cabinets I am doing above. Tommy is going to put book shelves between the cabinets for my scrapbooks. They also put knobs on all my cabinets and there was a ton. What a fabulous Birthday gift for me. And to think they did this all on the sly. I had no idea. When I came in the house my mouth dropped open. I have the best family.
It was an uneventful drive home. I did stop at the rest stop by Tremonton and walk all around the grassy area so I wouldn't get charley horses like when I went down. I learned my lesson on that one.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a wonderful daughter and husband that would work so hard just for me. I truly am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...