Sunday, January 29, 2012

Teaching My Sunbeam Class

Kathy, Austin and I went to church today. Bailee went with her friend Marissa to her ward. They released me from the Children's Class Teacher finally. And Kathy helped me control those cute little sunbeams. I have three that just keep us all hopping. But we made class rules today and that really helped. It was fun to have Kathy in there with me. The Bishop is getting me a team teacher so I can keep better track of the kids in Sharing Time. I really love Bishop Hall. He is so sweet and his wife is just the friendliest person ever.
After church we made Black Bean Burritos. They were so good. I have to can some more black beans. We really go through them fast. Kathy and I love them. They are wonderful with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and cheese. Yum Yum....
That's been my day, and a very good one at that. Now Kathy and I are going to relax and enjoy the evening.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the little Sunbeam class I get to teach. It just gets better each week. I am blessed to be their teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...