Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hailey Made the Cake

German Chocolate Cake

Sunday we went to Church. It was good to see all my old ward members. I don't feel quite as home as I used to so I guess that means I have shifted to my ward in Rigby which as it should be. It was good to see Harrison pass the Sacrament. I can't believe he's a Deacon. Where has the time gone. I went to Sunday School and Relief Society. Hailey made this cake for me and the kids sang Happy Birthday to me. They are the sweetest kids. We had tacos for dinner and just enjoyed the rest of the Sabbath.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for these wonderful grandkids that are so good to their grandma. I am grateful that I get to take care of them while Dean and Amie are away. I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...