Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Primary Class

 Kade, Klein and Lydia 

Hannah and Chaelo

I brought lots of veggies and fruit to primary today as part of the lesson on being grateful for plants and trees. It was so much fun to see the kids eat cucumber, carrots, apples, popcorn and I don't remember what else. It was so fun and the kids had a great time. 
Britney went home sick so I was alone. We had a melt down again with Bentlee and I finally had to give her to the primary president. I just don't know how to get her to stop crying. She is inconsolable and just won't quit crying or should I say screaming. 
I came home from church and sat in my chair. I was a little tired. 
Grateful Statement: I can never get over how blessed I am to teach these cute little 3 year olds. They are so cute and funny. I am blessed to be their primary teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...