Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Heather Has Arrived

Gracie and Her Kitchen Stuff

Gracie is playing kitchen while she waits to go pick up her mom. Heather is coming on the shuttle and will be here at 5:45. Gracie is excited to see her mom.
She will have her surgery tomorrow so we are spoiling her rotten today. Whatever she wants she gets, including grandma playing kitchen with her.
We picked Heather up and brought her home. She took Gracie to bed about 7:30. I don't think Heather wanted to go to bed that early so she cried for Aunt Nana for a long time. I guess she finally went to sleep. I was exhausted and ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little munchkin. She is such a blessing and is where Heavenly Father wants her to be. I am so blessed to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...