Thursday, March 3, 2016

Gracie's Surgery

 Getting Ready

 Waking up

So Sad

Heather and I took Gracie to the Eye, Ears and Nose Surgical center so Gracie could have her tonsils and adenoids out and have tubes put in her ears. I really hope this helps her stay well. They took her back and we went with her while they got her ready. Then we followed her bed to the room where they put her out. We were only allowed to watch from the hallway. And we couldn't take any pictures. They showed her some games on an ipad and held a mist thing under her nose. Pretty soon she just started getting sleepy and then she was out.
I tried to go to Walgreens and get her prescriptions filled but the pharmacy didn't open until 9 so we decided we would drive thru "The Medicine Shoppe" and get her meds there. She did throw up on the way home. There was blood in her throat and they warned us that she would probably throw up. She was a pretty miserable little girl.
We came home and she took another nap. When she woke up we tried to get her to eat some jello or a Popsicle or drink something. She was having nothing to do with any of it.
She went over to Janna's and she was able to get her to drink a little bit. I was really worried and she wouldn't drink for us. Janna has the magic touch. She slept over at Janna's house and didn't want to sleep with her mom.
Now I am really tired and really want to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Priesthood Blessings that give me comfort and knowledge that Gracie was going to be alright. What a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...