Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Falls with Heather and Gerri

 Heather Helping Me

Heather and Gerri

I got up Saturday morning and ran to Broulims for fruit and muffins for breakfast. Megan and Travis came over to eat with us. It was yummy and easy. Gerri makes a mean fruit salad.
Then it was off to see the falls. What a time getting through the snow to see them. And of course trying to get back on the road I fell to my knees in the snow. Heather and I were laughing so hard I couldn't get up. But I finally make it with Heather's help and it was off to find cool barns to take pictures of in Rigby.
They had to leave as soon as we got home to go by their campsite for Gerri's birthday and get home before dark.
It was so much fun to hang out with these wonderful friends of mine.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the friendship we share. Friends are a blessing in my life and I am grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...