Saturday, March 5, 2016

Playing Zombies

Gracie, AJ, Janna and Harley

I got up early and took Heather to the Shuttle. She said she had to be home today as she had something going on tomorrow. Gracie wouldn't have anything to do with her. She just wanted Janna. I'm sure it hurt Heather's feelings and I felt bad. But Gracie is having a hard time so it's okay if she is crabby and doesn't want anything to do with anyone but Janna.
I came home and didn't do much the rest of the day. I did prepare my lesson for Church tomorrow. It's on being grateful for plants and trees. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful daughter that takes such good care of Gracie. No wonder Gracie loves her so much. She is always kind and patient with her. She is such a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...