Friday, March 11, 2016

Mexican Restaurant with Heather and Gerri

 Taqueria El Rancho

Heather, Gerri and I went to Rexburg to surprise Megan. We had to sneak up to the door to surprise her. But no one answered, so as we started to walk away we could see them walking across the parking lot. We had to run upstairs and hide until they got into their apartment. It was so fun to see how surprised Megan was to see her mom.
We went to dinner at the yummy Mexican Restaurant. It was delicious. Then it was back to my house to talk until 12 midnight. But what a good time we had.
I am also wearing my new sweater that my sweet friend gave me. It is so comfy and fun.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these two friends of mine. They are so fun. I am blessed to have such good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...