Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Writing My Talk

Gracie and her Package

On Sunday Brother Neville came into my classroom after primary was over and ask me to give a talk on Increasing "My Faith By Putting God First". I really wanted to tell him no but knew I needed to do what I was asked. So now the nerves are working overtime.
I prayed that I would be able to write this talk today and know what to put on paper. And when I first started writing it and getting quotes and things for LDS.org it felt like I was talking already. I was a nervous wreck. But as the day progressed and I kept plugging away at it, it became easier. I was able to finish it today and it's 10 minutes long. That's as long as it gets for me.
I am always amazed at the power of prayer. It was such a relief to have it done. Now I can relax.
Harley brought in a package that Cha Cha had sent to Gracie. She had so much fun opening everything. I took videos and sent them to her. She is a good grandma to Gracie.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the power of prayer. What a wonderful gift I have been given. I am blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...