Thursday, March 10, 2016

Doing my Floors and Cleaning

Tommy and I cleaned all my floors today. They were pretty bad. Now they are all shiny. Gracie was our helper. Then I cleaned the rest of the house and got ready for my friends that are coming tomorrow.  I love when friends and family come to visit. It gives me something to look forward to.     Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my dear hubby who is so willing to help me keep this house clean. He makes it easy for me to keep my floors all clean and shiny. I am blessed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...