Friday, March 18, 2016

My Wonderful Hubby Redoing My Shelves

Tearing it apart

 Finished

Now my gallon jars fit.

I wanted to can all my dry food storage in gallon mason jars but they wouldn't fit on my shelf. So I made the suggestion to my dear hubby that it wouldn't be too hard to pull them apart and redo them. He informed me that it would be a job and it would be hard. But the next thing I knew he was figuring out how much shelving he would have to buy to do the job. Aren't I the luckiest lady in the world to be married to this handyman. 
Now let the canning begin. I am going to replace all my cans as we use them. I can reuse these bottles over and over again. I just put the product in and put the sealer for jars that I bought for my Food Saver and suck all the air out. How easy is that, and you can used the lids over and over again.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for food storage and that the church has encouraged us to store for years. I have been pretty obedient. Serving a mission at the cannery certainly had it's perks. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...