Saturday, March 22, 2014

Green Canyon Ward Activity and Austin's Birthday

 Heather and Gracie getting ready to swim.

 Swimming

 Our ward in the pool.
Feeding the masses.

Austin is opening his presents.

I got up this morning and made a crock pot full of Sloppy Joe's for our ward activity. Heather, Gracie and I took off for Green Canyon. It was over an hour away and we had quite the adventure finding our way. My GPS just couldn't track it once we got off the main road. But it was fun. Heather and Gracie had so much fun in the pool. I took pictures and then we set up all the food and it was a matter of keeping the buns on the table. It worked out good. Now we are done until next year.
We came home and I made Austin's birthday cake for him. He loves my chocolate bundt cake with fudge frosting on it. He came home with his dad and all his friends from the movies and opened presents and had cake.
That has been my day. I'm glad it went well. Now it's bed time for me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for our ward. We really have so many willing hands. I am blessed to be in this ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...