Thursday, March 6, 2014

MIA - But I'm Back

 Birthday Girl
Hard Work

What in the world happened to me for a week and a half. I just don't know. I do know I have been busy.
I did manage to do these pages sometime in there. So I guess I can account for some time.
Redoing Visiting Teaching after our conferences took the entire presidency meeting time.
Today Crystal and I went to visit Jessica who was baptized on Saturday. We gave her the lesson and then I asked her if she wanted to be a visiting teacher. She said yes!! So I have a partner for her already so we are good to go.
Then we stopped by a new sister in our ward and welcomed her to Relief Society. She is having a baby next week maybe so we need to be ready to take meals into her and give her a baby blanket. 
I also went to the Temple this morning and I am going to my Book of Mormon class tonight with Sue. We discussed the three Nephites and why it's important to us to know about translated beings. Very insightful!
That's my day.... After my class Heather is going to make me a pineapple coconut shake and I'm watching American Idol.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for Jessica and her good choices. I just love her already, tatoos and all. What a kind and sweet person she is. I am blessed to be able to get to know her through visiting teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...