Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Running Kids

Today I took Harrison to school because he couldn't ride his bike and the bus had already gone. Then I got Hayden out the door and took my shower. Then I got a call from Harrison, he had run out of strips for his tester and needed lunch so I made him a sandwich and found the strips and took them to his school. Then I thought I would go to the mall but I just didn't have it in me so I came home. John stopped by to give me a hug and that has been my morning.
I indexed a bunch of records today so I feel like I did something useful. Heather can't wait to go home tomorrow. Gracie is driving her nuts because she can't get down in Tommie's house so Heather has to wrestle her all day long.
I made leftovers for dinner and steamed broccoli and made a salad. It was pretty good and healthy.
Now it's time for me to go to bed and get some sleep for my long ride home tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the indexing program. As I did the Passport Applications there was a picture attached of the person and tons of information. Heavenly Father wants all this information brought forth so we can do the work. I am blessed to know how to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...