Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Visiting

I visited a sister today because I was worried about her. She is struggling but getting through it. Health issues are always hard.
I worked on my Cookbook today. I am making sure everything is printed and then I will have to divide it into two books. My recipe collection just keeps growing.
I took Heather to Pizza Hut for a job interview. She felt good about the interview. She is working hard to get her drivers license so she needs money. I love how hard she is trying to make a good life for Gracie.
And I totally forgot about the Stake Relief Society Birthday Dinner. My life is crazy busy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the sisters in our ward. I love them all so much. I am blessed to be able to serve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...