Friday, March 14, 2014

Winco and Walmart

Yesterday Heather and I went to Winco to do our grocery shopping. I was tired and Heather had a headache but we did it anyway.
After we got home Heather's headache just got worse and worse so we went to Community Care and they sent us to Idaho Falls for a brain scan. It was fine and with the muscle relaxers and the pain meds she should be feeling better.
Today Heather was better but not up to par. Bless her heart she went to work for 4 hrs cleaning Janna's office anyway. Gracie and I picked her up and we went to Walmart and got Gracie some size 18mo clothes. We want to make sure they fit her beyond next month. She is getting so big. Nothing fits her.
I made Lasagna and Foccacia Bread for dinner and did the dishes and now I'm beat.
I have been indexing Iona, Idaho obituaries. It is a lot of hard work but I am glad I'm able to figure it out.
Good Night, I'm going to bed!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all I have. I am so blessed to live where I live with who I live with and the calling I have. I am truly blessed by my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...