Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Caring for the Sisters

 Only the front door could stop her.
On her way to clear off my plants.

Today I had my meeting so we could figure out the Green Canyon activity that we are in charge of. I think it is planned. We will see on Saturday. I am making sloppy joes with the rest of the presidency. I am just glad we aren't in charge of the Christmas Party like last year.
Then we went over who we could replace one of our teacher that just moved with. The Bishop suggested on Sunday to just ask someone each month. I don't know about that. We will see what we can do.
After the meeting Heather and I ran to the store to get bread and cold medicine for Janna. She came home early with a miserable cold. I hope she feels better soon.
Then it was off to the neighbors so we could watch their 5 little munchkins while they went to the Temple.
I watched Gracie this morning while Heather worked and she figured out forward in her walker. Can I just say I must remove my night lights that light up my house a little at night and my plants. She is on the move and can get into everything. How cute she was working her way around the house.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful little baby that adds so much joy and laughter to our home. She is so precious and straight from Heaven. We are Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...