Sunday, March 9, 2014

At Home

I felt so at home in the Elk Ridge 5th Ward. So many familiar faces and so many wonderful hugs. I love these people to death. I left after Sacrament so I could keep finding my Reavis family. They are the ones that I have been seeking. I knew someone didn't have their work done. All the kids were not on Family Search and no work had been done. So I'm keeping the ladies and sending the men to the Temple System. Still have 3 kids to research and the family is done. I love Ancestry.com. I just bit the bullet and bought it month by month.
Another dinner by the famous chef Amie. Tuna Casserole... One of my all time favorites. I made a salad and Hannah made brownies for dessert. Then it was back to the Reavis' family until late.
That has been my restful Sabbath day. Not to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to help in the missionary work in our ward. Susan Tuckett opened my eyes today. I told her about our 50% inactive and how the Bishop is gathering them in. She said "I wish I was there with you to help." It made me realize that this is a blessing to be able to work in Rigby, Idaho, gathering the inactives. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...