Saturday, March 8, 2014

Doing Geneology, Jurrasic Park, and Scrapbooking

SHHS

Stitches

 The beginning of Harrison's arrow.

Final arrow made from a crooked stick.

Hayden loves his ipod.

Crazy Hannah eating chocolate.

What a wonderful, peaceful relaxing day. I worked on geneology, played Jurrasic Park and Candy Crush, and scrapbooked two pages. Now that's what I call a good day.
I kept track of the kids and where they were at so I wouldn't lose anyone. 
Amie had a spaghetti pie in the freezer I heated up for dinner. Harrison wasn't hungry and Hannah went to a Birthday get together for one of her friends so it was just Hayden and I for dinner.
Harrison went over to Christian Hayes house for a couple of hours tonight. Almost time to round him up. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Ingram Grandkids. I love them to pieces. I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...