Monday, March 10, 2014

Puzzle

Scavenger Hunt

I took Heather, Gracie, Megan and Cheyenne to lunch today. We went to Subway in Walmart and then picked up a couple of things for the house.
I finished the Reavis family I was working on. I am ready to print out the cards for the ladies. I sent the men to have the Temple do them. I just can't get them done but the Temples need names so now they have a few more.
I also started indexing again. It has been too long. I need to do a couple of batches each day. I know this is important work so I need to get my tail going....
Last night someone left an envelope on the front porch for Hannah to ask her to prom. It was a scavenger hunt. So off she went and came back with puzzle that she had to put together. Harrison, Hayden and I helped her. So fun to be a senior.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the ability I have to do indexing. I have done it for years and have been blessed by many spiritual experience along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...