Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday General Conference

We watched both sessions of Conference today. What wonderful messages. I have started making changes in my life to help me become more spiritual. It feels good to be going forward. I also downloaded the entire two sessions onto my ipod so I can listen again on my drive home.
That was pretty much all we did today. My cough is back and it's driving me crazy. I think I need to go back to the doctor and find out what this is all about.
I took some cough medicine so now I must go lay down before I fall asleep standing up.
And today is Harrison's 13th birthday. A teenager at last. I called him and wished him a happy birthday. What a sweet boy he is. He told me he took notes at conference and I told him so did I. I think that says alot about his spirituality when he will take notes of conference.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for all I have and especially for Harrison and the wonderful messages received from Conference. I can just see Harrison giving talks to the congregation at a general conference. I just love him to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...