Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Calendar Pages Made

Little Lester and Johnnie
 Alfred and Me - My best friend all through my youth.
 Me and my Taffeta Dress my mom made me wear.
 Me and my parents on a boat trip to Catalina Island.
 Walter Lee Keith - My Dad
 Mom's best friend and cousin Genevieve
 Johnnie, Alfred and Larry
 Johnnie, Alfred, Larry and Mom.
 My big brother Johnnie
Mom, Alfred and Me
 Mom, Susan, Larry, Alfed and Me and my ringlets.
 My sweet brother Larry
I decided to finally get my calendar pictures done. They are sent to Simply Scraps so now I just wait anxiously for them so I can put them in my calendar. I kind of wish Lori would do a new set and sell them to us. Then we could have new ones for this year.  It was fun to use these old pictures of my family. I was so blessed to have these family members especially my mom. She was my best friend all my life. Can't wait to see her again.
I also went for a walk around Janna's property. It takes me 15 minutes to go around the edges because I have to back track and find gates. So I did it twice with the dogs and the cats following me.

Then I went to the Post Office to send Harrison's sweatshirt back to him. I'm such a flake. I forgot to sent it after I told Amie I would. Senior moment, that's it, I'll blame it on forgetfulness.
My visiting teachers came tonight and I had made homemade bread so I gave them each a loaf. I love to make homemade bread with my very own ground wheat.
Now I'm done for the day and I'm ready for jammies and putting my feet up.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for these cute little animals that I get to live with. These dogs are so loyal. Molly is always by my side. And these kittens are so cute following me everywhere I go. Heavenly Father is so good to me. He knew I needed animals to keep me company.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute family pictures! I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you want a new set huh! We'll see what we can come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...