Monday, October 17, 2011

Fabulous Pizza Dough

Today I made my practice batch of Pizza dough for one of Janna's Probitioners. She is a young girl that is on probation and her mom is having a hysterectomy. It's her birthday and her mom won't be able to do anything because she will just be getting out of the hospital and so I'm going to make the pizza crust for her using her mom's recipe and she will be able to put the topping on for her birthday party. I tried it out today and it was delish. It reminds me of a roll dough. I had to scald mild and add butter and water and yeast. I kneaded the dough in my Kitchen Aid for about 5 minutes. I rolled it out a little and put it in a deep dish pan and baked it for 7 minutes. I put sauce, Pepperoni and cheese on it and everyone loved it.  So it's my new dough. Tomorrow I will make it again so Janna can take it to her.
I also have to make some desserts for Bailee. Her Beehive class will be taking plates to inactive members of the ward. So I'm going to make the recipe I got from Judy called Oatmeal Fudge Nut Bars. Bailee just loves them. She said it was her favorite dessert of all the one's I make for the kids.
I did change my sheets today and washed all my laundry. I had to go grocery shopping to get some dog food for Molly and milk for the kids.
Now it's time for a little TV and then to bed. I had a hard time sleeping last night so I am ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity to help one of Janna's Probationers. She is Heavenly Father's daughter and He loves her. I hope it helps her to feel better about herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...