Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Messy House

Janna was written up in the Jefferson Star. Her office moved to a new location and the reporter was there when she was moving boxes in. So now she is famous...
Saturday Janna, Tommy and I went through all the boxes in the garage and brought all my scrapbook albums, sewing stuff, and 4 boxes of photos in the house. Now my house looks like a tornedo hit it. But that's my job next week to get it all organized. We put up my sewing table so now I can sew. It took me forever to find the right bolts for the legs on the cabinet. I just knew I had the right ones but they really belonged to my quilting frame. I finally figured it out and now I'm in business. I was so tired by the end of the day I slept like a log. John called me to say hi. It was good to talk with him.
This morning Janna, Harley and I went to church. When we walked in two of the girls in Harley class just grabbed her and had a big group hug in the aisle. If only everyone was welcomed like that! After sacrament we were going to take her home because she didn't want to stay and we figured we'd take what we could get. We were going out the door to our car and here came Chelsea and grabbed Harley up and took her back into class. Now that's the gospel at it's best. They brought her home after church. She likes to go with her friends.
We spent the rest of the day just hanging out. We worked a little more on the garage and Tommy brought in some old cabinets for his work bench. Now it's time for me to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Chelsea today and the love she showed Harley. What a fabulous girl. As I sat in church today I was just filled with love for the Bishop and his sweet wife Bonnie. I am finally home in my ward. I am learning to love these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...