Sunday, October 16, 2011

Putting Tin on the Barn

Saturday Janna worked on the barn putting the tin on the roof. She is afraid of heights no less. I'd be on the ground. Someone gave her some tin and it was enough to do one whole side. So now it is half closed in.

 We also put my quilting frame together. It is so complicated for me. Thank goodness I had the directions. The quilt on it is Janna's that she sewed together a few years ago. I think it's time we finished it.
 Here is my sewing machine corner. It is fun to be able to mend things and sew again.
This last week was pretty much the same. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. I may have a once every week journal. It just seems to be the same everyday. But I guess it's my life and so I need to record it in my journal.
Bailee and Austin went to church with me today. Janna worked on the roof so she could finish it off before the rains came. Bailee had a presidency meeting after church and she was meeting with the Bishop again. She got her Temple Recommend so she can do baptisms for the dead. By the time I went to pick her up at 4pm it was really raining. Austin made waffles for us for dinner. They were yummy. Now it's time for me to say good night and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my two grandkids that are so willing to go to church with me. Heavenly Father knew I needed them to go to church with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...