Thursday, October 20, 2011

Organizing Some More

Yesterday I made white wheat bread. I baked two loaves and froze two loaves. I am going to figure out how to do this. My recipe makes 4 loaves and I need to freeze two so I can bake them later. I put them in the freezer and then read on the internet that they keep rising in the freezer and you should put them in the pans to freeze. Oops. But I will just bake it on a cookie sheet. They froze very well.
I also cleaned house and made biscuits, eggs and gravy for dinner. We are still trying to use eggs. The chickens have started to lay less so I'm sure I will be missing fresh eggs soon.
Today I organized all my albums. I can't quite figure out where I want them. But I will move them later if I don't like where they are. I just had to look through a couple of them. My grandkids where and are the cutest things on the planet. They were so very little.
I also worked on organizing my sewing stuff. I have a few quilts to make. Then I went to the store and made Potato Soup. It was delish. I'm so glad my dad taught me how to make it oh so many years ago. Well that's been my last two days and as you can see I have a great time doing whatever I want.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the opportunity I have to spend my days doing what I love. I am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...