Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Catching Up

Monday was a long day for me. I was missing my Utah kids and it was cloudy which is always a challenge for me. But I managed to get through it. I talked with Kathy my "Bestie" as the kids say. It made me feel so much better. How does she know when I need her to talk with. We are going to do some serious canning when she comes up to visit. Black beans are on the top of the list.
I went to Broulim's and bought soup for my pantry. I'm doing it slowly and surely. It feels good to start organizing my stuff.
Today I woke up to rain and cloudy skies but it didn't bother me at all. I did laundry, gathered eggs and made potato soup. It was so yummy and I roasted vegetables in the oven for Tommy for lunch. He finished my closet for me so I can hang up my sweaters and jeans.
I called my Visiting Teaching partner to arrange when she would be able to visit. Now I will call our sisters and set it up. So I did accomplish something today. Yes, Mr. Dean, mom does work most of the time. Now I'm going to watch the X-Factor and then go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the rain today. I know we need the moisture and I have to have a better attitude. Heavenly Father gives us what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...