Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baking, Baking, Baking

I started this day off making the Oatmeal Fudge Nut Bars for Bailee and then Tommy wanted some Oatmeal Cookies (his favorite). I went visiting teaching to a new sister so I took her a plate of goodies. Then I came home from visiting teaching and made the Pizza Dough for Janna. Then it was time to make dinner. I used up two boxes of Hamburger Helper we had laying around. It was quick and easy.
I took the kids to YM/YW and some of the neighborhood kids too. And before I knew it, it was time to go get them.
I spent the rest of the evening watching "The X-Factor". I like American Idol much better. Now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my kitchen. I am grateful that I am able to cook up fun things and that I enjoy doing it. It's fun to have the time and lots of people that appreciate my cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...