Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Graduation

 Harrison Thomas Ingram

Bailee J. Kulow

These two grandkids graduated from High School. The whole family went to BYU-I for Bailee's graduation. It was so exciting to hear her name called. It made us all cry. These kids are off to explore life with a graduation certificate under their arm. 
I love to see these kids grow up and start on their journey. But at the same time it makes me sad. They were little ones not too long time ago.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these grandkids that have brought sure joy into my life. Family truly is a blessing from God and these two are my blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...