Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Gracie's New Castle

 Gracie's New Swingset

AJ and Austin at Work

AJ took the day off work to build Gracie's swing set so she could play on it. It was a cold and windy day but they worked all day until it started to sprinkle. 92 pages of instructions!
Gracie spent the day outside and come in only to take her nap. She loves it outside.
I spent the day doing bookwork. I am finally getting it. I am so glad. Lots of prayers and internet until I could figure it out. Now I just have to figure out employer payroll taxes and I am ready.
I made meatballs for dinner and brown rice. I love these with a barbecue glaze sauce to go over the top. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for AJ and his willingness to do so much around here. He truly is a good man. And Gracie loves him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...