Tuesday, May 30, 2017

One More Shopping Trip

Gracie Riding a Car

Sunglasses

Gracie and I went to the Mall in Idaho Falls today. I just needed to get a couple more things. She had to ride a car, which of course didn't work. It was my last quarter so she didn't get to ride which made her pitch a huge fit. I dragged her out to the mall bawling all the way. But she calmed down once we got into the car. Poor people at the Mall had to hear this.
When we came home I just had to snap a pic of Gracie and her sunglasses. She loves to wear them. She thinks she is so cool.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little kid. She brings joy to our lives everyday. I am so blessed to be able to help raise her. Blessing abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...