Thursday, May 11, 2017

Gracie and the Kitty

 Gracie riding on the mower.

Gracit and the Kitty

I looked outside in the front yard and here was Gracie on the mower with Papa. There is a little deck on the front that she sits on. Papa keeps her safe.
The I heard a meowing in the craft room in the garage. I went to investigate and found this little baby kitty in a kennel. Gracie fell in love and lugged it around the house all day. Bailee finally went to work and took the cat so I didn't have to worry about Gracie mauling it to death.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the critters that Heavenly Father created fot us to enjoy. What a blessing they are to a little girl that truly loves animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...