Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day

 My Favorite Daughter

 AJ  Cooking Hamburgers

 Janna and Gracie

 AJ and Gracie

Finishing the Deck

I had the most wonderful Mother's Day. John called me and told me he loved me, Janna and AJ barbecued for me and Dean called to tell me Happy Mother's day. All my life I just always wanted my kids to love me like me and my siblings loved my mom. I think I did it.
Gracie and I went to Church this morning and she sang "Mother I Love" with the primary kids in Sacrament. She loves going up there and doing that. She sang that song all day long.
Tommy was sick and didn't go to church so it was just Gracie and me. I went to Relief Society while the youth taught for us. It was nice to be in Relief Society but Primary is where my heart is.
Came home and ate dinner and watch them put the Trex on the patio. I didn't do much the rest of the day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my 3 kids and how loved they made me feel. I am so blessed to be their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...