Sunday, May 28, 2017

Going to Church

Gracie is ready with her own bag.

Gracie and I are going to church with Tommy. She likes to go to church with Papa. Tommy is trying to get his Temple Recommend so he can go into the Temple for Hailey's wedding. He has been going for over a month now. I am glad he is wanting to go. 
Brother Olsen is our home teacher. He has been so good for Tommy. He teaches lesson to him and challenges him to do things. Tommy doesn't get mad, he just tries to do what he is asked. He is listening to his scriptures and we have couples prayer at night. Good things are happening.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Gracie and Tommy go to church with me. What a blessing it is for me. I am so blessed by a wonderful Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...