Monday, May 15, 2017

Bouquet of Roses and a Gift Card

Bouquet of Roses

John and Gina sent me this bouquet for Mother's Day. They are so pretty. Dean and Amie sent me a sweet card and a gift card. I'm going to try to find an outfit Wednesday.
I took Gracie to Lolo's this morning. She just loves it there and loves all her friends. I am so glad she goes willingly and really WANTS to go. 
I spent the day making baked chicken, mashed potatoes and corn and doing book work. I am working on the payroll taxes and setting that all up. So far so good.
I am tired and need to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my ability to cook and that I really love to. What a blessing this has been feeding my family. I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...