Friday, May 12, 2017

Winco Again and More Pages

 Gracie Drink From Sprinkler

 Heather, Gracie and I taking a drive.

 Heather and Gracie

 At the Zoo pg 1

 At the Zoo pg 2

Making a Mess

I took Gracie to Lolo's and headed to Idaho Falls to Winco. I did my shopping and packed it all up in bags and loaded it into my car. Then I was off to Rigby. I went to the cleaners to put my new dress in I got for Hailey wedding. Then I went to the bank to cash my check. Then home.
Tommy was just leaving when I got home so he helped me carry everything into the house. I put the parishable stuff away and say down to watch a episode of Criminal Minds. I needed to rest after that ordeal.
I paid all my bills including the rest of Tommie's medical bills and caught up on my check book. That was a relief not to have to think about them anymore.
I made Pinto Beans for dinner in my pressure cooker and Cornbread with Honey Butter for dinner. Janna came home with a Ace Bandage on her foot. I guess she was texting and going down the stairs at work and fell down them. Her ankle is swollen but they didn't say it was broken.
We made her sit down and keep her foot up.
Here are some more pictures that I have done. 2 Books down, working on #3.
I do believe it's time for me to hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my life. I have been super happy all day. What a blessing it is to feel this way. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...