Friday, May 5, 2017

Back To Work

My Make Shift Office

Janna bought a laptop for my house and installed QuickbooksPro and I am doing her books. It is all coming back slowly but surely. I bought an on-line tutorial and that has helped a ton. The best thing about this job is that I can do it at home. I set up a table to work on and it is working good. I can just put it away. Eventually I will have all the data in and it will just be paying bill, recording deposits, doing payroll and paying her taxes. This has always been my most favorite job. I love bookkeeping.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to have a job doing what I love and getting paid for it. Blessing just keep coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...