Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Tommie Is Having A Mastectomy

Today Tommie is in the hospital having a Mastectomy. She found a lump and it was cancerous so she opted to have it removed. Megan has kept me posted all day long. It all went well and the surgeon thinks he got it all.
Tommie was in a lot of pain and drugged up. I know it will get better everyday. It's a bummer she had to go through this but she is in good spirits.
She also got a blessing for her former Bishop when she was investigating the church. So that was good. I put her name on the Temple Prayer Roll so she was covered.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Tommie. She loves Gracie so much and I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...