Monday, August 15, 2016

Blackberry Bushes

 My Bush

My Bounty

I picked these today and froze them so I can make some Jam when my bush is through porducing. I am so glad Tommy planted this bush for me. It is just taking over. I love it.
Today I made hamburger and baked beans for the family. Then I cleaned up my kitchen and sat in my chair to rest. 
I worked in my garden this morning pulling weeds and harvesting beets. They are so good boiled and with a little butter on them. I am going to work in it each morning until it is all weed free.
I love my raised bed. It makes it so easy to weed. I just sit on my little cart and go up and down the rows. Keeps my back from hurting.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the bounty I get out of my garden. God blesses me each year as I learn what works. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...