Saturday, August 13, 2016

Grater/Shredder Attachment

My Grater/Shredder Attachment

 
 Berry Syrup

Gracie and her new Pool

Look what I got in the mail today. My attachment for my Wonder Mixer. I got out the old cheese block and cut it in four pieces and put it in the tube and it was done in seconds. I am going to love this. No more grating all that cheese that the kids eat in a matter of minutes.
I ordered this on Thursday afternoon and it came today. I love Chef Brad's site. They are on top of things.
I watched Gracie today while Janna worked on the ARA House. She played in the water all morning. Janna is so close to moving in. Probably next weekend. I will have to go over and take some pictures.
I made White Chicken Chili except I used pork chops from our piggy. It was pretty good but I like the chicken better.
I also made this Berry Jam that turned into Barry Syrup. Can't wait to put some on a waffle or ice cream.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful grater. I am blessed to be able to purchase these time saving things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...