Friday, August 12, 2016

Canning Tomatoes

Tomatoes

Today was a very productive day. I canned all the ripe tomatoes I had. It made 3 quarts. It's a start so every other day I'll have to do it again. I got out the Squeezo to use it but it's gaskets are brittle. So I ordered replacement parts and it will be all ready for the apples.
I also ordered the Slicer/Shredder Attachment for my Wonder Mixer. I think grating all the cheese around here will be much easier.
Then I made Macadamian Nut/White Chocolate Chip cookies for Harley. Then I was too tired to make dinner. I made Gracie a quesadilla and Janna some scrambled eggs. The rest of the clan were on their own.
Gracie and the Kitten

Tonight Bailee got out our new kittens and Gracie had to hold one. It's momma is going to get fixed asap.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful garden and all the produce I get to eat and can. I am blessed to have this garden. Heavenly Father is good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...